Tuesday 21 June 2011

Teddy Bea.......

Afternoon peeps just got in from Rainbow World with Ethan, which is another soft play area that they let the adults scramble over as well as the kids......there are usually more adults than children playing on the slides and climbing frame it has to be said and today I came down the bumpy slide on my tummy......wheeee such fun, its great having a grandson as I get to play, and I'm a big kid at heart, unfortunately my knees are not what they were....ouch!.
Todays card is for the challenge at Teddy Bo Challenges called Bling it on, athough I've not gone mad on diamantes etc, I've gone for gliiter and sparkly embossing, the papers are from my fave Summer Breeze pad by First Edition and Teddy Bea has been coloured in with Prismas which are fast becoming my new fave medium to colour with, trouble is it takes alot longer to colour with these than my H20s, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
FOR SALE
If anyone is interesed in buying a nearly new (only used about 5 colours a couple of times) set of aqua pens (40 in total) for £50 including postage please email me for further details.



Challenges
Teddy Bo.....bling it on.
Crafts for Eternity....R for ribbon and roses.
Moving along with the times.....inspired by a song (I'm forever blowing bubbles.......).

Hugs n' smiles

22 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Danielle - such gentle colours - gorgeous.
Glad you had fun at soft play!

Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

Edna x

Lisa said...

Hi Daniele, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and pretty flowers.

Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo.

Lisa x

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Cute card - love the colours - I'm singing that song in my head now :c)

Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

Faye said...

Hey Custard Lover. Oooh Rainbow World sounds fun!! This is a fab card and I love your colouring of Bea. Faberoony. xxxx

Bev said...

Wow Daniele that is gorgeous, love the vintage look. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo x

PinksyDoodles said...

Daniele, Teddy Bo looks amazing! You have coloured him brilliantly.
Glad you had fun at the soft play!
Clare x

Netty said...

Gorgeous card with fab colouring. Coming down the slide on your tum.....now thats really mad my friend...lol Annette x

Tab said...

Wow, hun, your card is gorgeous...love this sweet image and you have coloured her to perfection!
Hugs Tab xxx

Vicky said...

Wow Daniele....you have done a fabulous job on the colouring sweetie...and love the soft colours you have chosen too hun...

hugs Vicky xx

Debs said...

Stunning card - your colouring is amazing!
Thanks for playing along at MAWTT with us this week.
Good luck.
{{Debs}}xx

pinky said...

So so sweet, I am in love with these little bears. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love the bling and bubbles, sound like you had a fun day today. Yvonne xx

Kathy said...

Oh this is just gorgeous!! Your coloring is so pretty and I LOVE all your sparkle!!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Teddy Bo!
:)Kathy

Clairebears said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the colours you have used and your wonderful colouring.

Thanks for playing along at Teddy Bo.

Love Clairebears x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, wonderful card Daniele.
luv
Debby

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is orgeous...just fab hun!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

DesignerDiva said...

Gorgeous card Daniele I love your glittery bubbles!
Thanks for sharing it with us for our sing song this week at MAWTT and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous i love your colour choice, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time hugs pops x

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Vee said...

This is gorgeous Daniele such a cute image. I love the colours too.
xx Vee

Sue said...

Wow Daniele i just love this card and the teddy is soooooo cute Luve Sue x

Lynn Stevens said...

Your coloring is so amazing, the time it must take to create these masterpieces! Gorgeous !!!!
hugs Lynn