Sunday 15 August 2010

And finally......

morning fellow crafty bloggers today post is the last for my Christmas DT cards for Kim at Cuddly Buddly.....this is my favourite cos its pink....lol, so I saved it till last. Next week sees the release of Barbaras Dt cards called the 12 days of christmas so I'll post them when she has released the stamps later on in the week. The image was painted with h2o's and Sakura pens. Have kept the card simple with no embellishments as I wanted to see the delish papers......quilted holly and frosted lace are the paper downloads again from Cuddly Buddly. Have entered this in The Crafty Padchallenge as the theme is glitz and glitter




have a great day
I'm off to clean up after my grandson now as I had him over night,
he's raided my craft room, he keeps saying "dabber" and then gets my distress inks and sponges out and starts dabbing them everywhere ....hence "Dabber" I guess. All I know is he makes a mess.
Bless.

Thank you for your kind comments
they are very much appreciated
hugs x

7 comments:

Annie said...

another fabulous Crimbo card and such a cute image - love this one!
hugs, annie x

Anneke klerks said...

wat een prachtige kerstkaart
Liefs Anneke

Netty said...

Another great Christmas card Daniele. Good luck with the cleaning up....grandchildren, don't you just love them xxx

Meggymay said...

They have all been fabulous.

rozzyb said...

fabulous collection of card. love the images. Thanks for playing along at The Crafty Pad this week. good luck
hugs rozzy xx

Suzi Mac said...

I love this image and your layout. A beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week with your lovely creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

maxine said...

This is beautiful thanks for playing along at The crafty pad this week.