Tuesday 24 August 2010

Shattered....

Morning....and so far the sky is blue unlike yesterday as it hammered it down, I had a class at LB Crafts yeserday with the very talented Lynn, we were making a Printers tray and each panel had lots of different techniques.......I was shattered at the end, you don't realise how intense the classes are until you stop....its a good job Lynn keeps us going in tea and biscuits to keep our energy levels up. We used metal, alchohol inks, I struggle with these as I usually take off some of the background as well rather than all the raised parts....I need to pracitice as I love the finished effect, we also used ferro and terra....and added lots of Tim Holtz bits n' bobs. A great day was had by all.







have a great day everyone
hugs from Daniele x

Off to get my grandson so no time for taking it easy ....lol

7 comments:

Sharne Gregory said...

Just love your printers tray. I want to do a class at LB's, just waiting for the new list to come out.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!!! I can see how it must have taken tons of time - each little square is a masterpiece. What a beautiful work of art!

Netty said...

Ooh Ooh Daniele, this is totally fabulous. Expect its in pride of place in your home now. Brilliant. Annette x

Meggymay said...

Its fantastic, I can imagine how the time flew by.

Annie said...

wow! your creations are stunning! I need to go back and take another look!
hugs, annie x
PS I emailed you.

Linby said...

You did this in a day! It's amazing.
Linbyx

2amscrapper said...

This is soooooo amazing!