Tuesday 17 August 2010

Wendy Vecchi style.....

I have to confess I don't own any Wendy Vecchi stamps so when I saw the challenge at Simon Says stamp and show this week was in the style of Weny Vecchi I thought .....hmmm this could be a bit difficult, I like her quirky little houses so I decided to use those as my inspiration.



Distress inks used are Pumice, weathered wood, Dusty Concord, Bundled sage and stormy sky, the stamps for the background and the roof are from B Line, and the flowers and leaf stamps are from The Artisitic Stamper. The centres of the flowers I distressed with black acrylic paintas is  the window frame which I made using german scrap and the image is from Crafty Individuals, I used distress crackle paint on top of the image to represent the glass in the window.



Challenges

Simon Says stamp and show......in the style of Wendy Vecchi.
Pollycraft....stitching real or faux
Creatalicious.......vintage.

thanks for taking a peek
have a good day
hugs x


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Daniele ... this is gorgeous ... I love all the detail ... the flowers are yummy! Thank you for joining the team at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week ... we hope to see you again next week!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous little house, love the colour & composition Daniele!

Helen said...

I love this, gorgeous flowers and I love the colours - some of my favourites.

Hels Sheridan said...

AW you used Stitchel flowers.. bless ya, this is GORGEOUS and I love the little house .. fab! x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

great little house and especially like the flowers :))

Unknown said...

I don't have any WV stamps either but I may just have to have a go. You have done a super job with out them

Love Dawn xx

Meggymay said...

So much detail, its gorgeous.

SueC said...

Very pretty and lovely colours.

Kathy Eddy said...

This is soooo cute. Love the whole look of it and the colors are wonderful.

Netty said...

You are obviously having a great day Daniele by the message you left on my blog.......lol
Smack my hands but have never heard of Wendy Vecchi..... but I adore your creation its beautiful. Annette x

Kylie said...

Oh wow Daniele - what a beautiful card. I love the vintage image and the cracked glass effect. So much work has gone into your creation! I've really enjoyed my visit to your blog,
Thanks for playing at Creatalicious challenges this month,
Hugs
Kylie

Lynne Forsythe said...

Daniele.......love the colors, details...it's BEAUTIFUL!!

thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I like the roof and the houndstooth!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show!!!

-Sarah

Terry said...

Love your house! It is gorgeous! I was in the exact same boat as you and went with a house!

Anonymous said...

Frequently, individuals like us are overcome because of the
options obtainable that we turn out picking out the incorrect a person.
My web site :: Highly recommended Site