Friday 13 August 2010

Another Christmas card....

Evening peeps here is another DT card that I did for Cuddly Buddly all of the christmas images are now available as stamps, digi images and decoupage sheets , the papers are again quilted holly priced at £2.50 the papers are delish. Hope you've  all had a mishap day being as its Friday 13th......I'm off to the Netherlands for a week soon for a holiday, my son wants to go to Movie world in Germany and I'm hoping to go craft shopping in Holland and Germany so if anyone out there knows of some great shops to visit can you let me know please, When we go to Italy there are no shops that I have ever come across and I've looked believe you me.




Challenges
Alphabet challenge......P for Punches
Praire fairy.....photo inspiration, greens , brown and gold

hugs from Daniele

12 comments:

Netty said...

Love it Daniele, Annette x

Meggymay said...

A super card, the images are so cute.

Netty said...

Daniele if you go to my post of the Three Muses and just click on the title it will take you to the blog. Val lives in Germany perhaps she could put you in the right direction. Annette x

Margreet said...

humouristic Christmas card Daniele.....thanks for playing with Fairy Fun Fridays!....I live in the Netherlands, so just ask!!!
xxx Margreet

PinksyDoodles said...

This is brilliant Daniele.
Hugs, Clare x

MauMau88 said...

A wonderful christmas card.

Inken
Alphabet Challenge

Unknown said...

Lovely card - love the image & colours. Hope you have a great time craft shopping - you lucky thing! Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! Love the colors!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxoxox

Lynn Stevens said...

look at you getting all these Christmas cards done already! You are so way ahead of me girl! Cute too!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Very pretty card! Like that stripe paper. Have a great day!

Sherrie
My Journal

Carolina said...

Very beautiful christmas card.
Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge

Unknown said...

Really pretty card Daniele!
Thanks for joining in with Fairy Fun Fridays. Hugs Viv xx