Tuesday 3 August 2010

Buon Viaggio.....

This weeks challenge can be found on Page 39.....Inking Grunge over at L3 studios Compendium of Curiosities, I've used Broken China and Chipped Sapphire distress inks, the stamps are from Cherry Pie, the original idea I had was a tag but I decided to add it to a page in my Venice album/journal I did add an acrylic tag using the same technique from last weeks challenge instructions are on page 55....Tinted Vision fragments, the suitcase is stamped onto acetate and is a B Line stamp. I hand stitched around the edge to get a label look




Just got to add the jounalling to finish the page
butI'm going to wait until all of the album is finished

Challenges
Cupcake.....distressing
L3 Studios Comendium of Curiosities......Page 39 Inking Grunge.
Sketchy Colours....Blue, grey and beige.
Lots to do......Scenic route.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

oh this is really nice, loveing the colours

Linda Ledbetter said...

Hello to my favorite chocoholic! Daniele, this is FABULOUS! Gorgeous inked grunge, and great stamping, too. I love the Fragment! What a great touch, and it's so cool to see the combined techniques on your wonderful page. The hand stitching takes to this a new level-- it's just brilliant!

Terry said...

Not only is your grunge work fantastic, but you used a perfect piece for the fragment! Love this!

Meggymay said...

A brilliant piece, love the stamps you used as well

Netty said...

A double whammy Daniele, its gorgeous. Annette x

Sherry Goodloe said...

This is just fab-u-lous!

CuddlyBunny said...

What a wonderful creation! Your mix of photographs and stamps is awesome!

Lynn Stevens said...

Linda took the words right outta my mouth! Its FABULOUS !!!and made a wonderful collage!

Unknown said...

I love this, amazing how much you grown since I know you. It's bril to learn a new technique isn't it. I just done a new technique on my TT project for this week, hope to see you there.
hugs
Ildiko

PepPop said...

Great work. Makes me wish I was going back there. Jaqui x

lena-dailyscrap said...

Great idea! Love the blue and the stamping!

Nan said...

Love how your stamping worked..looks so clear and interesting. Very pretty!

Liza said...

Beautiful work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Faye said...

This is lovely and has a real vintage feel to it. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. xx

yanmaneee said...

air max 2019
hermes belt
nfl store
hogan outlet online
yeezy boost
off white hoodie
birkin bag
hermes belts for men
michael kors outlet
coach outlet

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 6
balenciaga shoes
coach outlet
golden goose sneakers
nike air max 97
curry shoes
russell westbrook shoes
jordan shoes
christian louboutin outlet
yeezys

Unknown said...

see hereClick Here click siteFull Report see hereYour Domain Name

thysaez said...

browse around this web-site her response check my site visit our website click to investigate recommended you read