Sunday 21 November 2010

Compendium of Curiosities....

I seem to be getting later and later at entering these challenges, this weeks Compendium of Curiosities challenge is called Alcohol Ink Splatter, on page 52 so if you want to join in over to Lindas blog where all the details are as I'm sworn to secrecy about the technique. I'm getting into these inks now....I think, I'm certainly lovin' the effect when used on metal, so todays tag is using the softer shades....I've gone all pastel.....lol. The challenge at Tag Tuesday was to create a background with the minimum of embellishments , so I guess this fits the bill as well. Sunday Stamper this week has the theme of butterflies so pop over to Hels if you want to play, and apparently lots of butterflies together are called a Kaleidoscope of butterflies, so I guess the background for the tag fits in quite nicely. The butterfly stamp is from B Line, and the sentiment is a Paper Artsy Hot Picks stamp.


thanks for taking a peek
hugs

7 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous tag Daniele, thanks for joinin in with the Sunday sTamper x

Ali said...

Oooh that's pretty. Love the soft pastels colours. :)

Ali

Linda Ledbetter said...

Danielle, this is sweet and gorgeous and inspiring! You did a fabulous job with the alcohol ink splatter, and used such lovely, soft colors that compliment those butterflies perfectly!

I love a good pastel look, and you nailed it!

Netty said...

The pastels are gorgeous Daniele and loving your butterflies as well. Annette x

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous tag, the colours are so delicate.

MarleneMAZ said...

Love the soft colours you used for the background, great job with the technique this week.

ScrappyPam said...

How beautiful! Love that technique and you did a great job with it!