Wednesday 24 November 2010

WOYWW.........

Yesterday we went to a local garden centre, I took Ethan, Richard and my mum we went to see the Christams decorations and to go for lunch, Ethan was in awe of a snow scene with furry dogs in snow, he kept going back to stroke one of the dogs tails he came back to us clutching a polar bear he'd found  so my Mum decided to buy it for him as he was not about to put it back, all the way home he was singing nursery rhymes to it and kissing it, now Ethan thinks his polar bear is a dog and keeps saying ruff ruff......so sweet.
 If you didn't know it, its Wednesday today and that can only mean one thing.....its Woyww and so you need to pop over to Julias to take a peek at all the other work desks around the blogging world......on my desk today I'm working on a Christamas ornament which I think will be my alternative christmas cards to my family this year, the paint I'm using is lovely and is only £2.50 a tube from LB Crafts.....the metallic paints are really shiny and cover really well, as you can see I've just finished painting some flourishes for the top of the frame. I thought I'd also show you the finished wall panel I did last week with the talented Lin, I was thrilled to bits with it, I loved all of the little panels that we did especially the first one as we got ot use metallic flakes that I'd never used before.......another item on my wish list.






my favourite panel using the metallic flakes

thanks for taking a peek
hugs from Daniele

28 comments:

Susan said...

Happy WOYWW! Thanks for sharing your lovely work!
Susan xxox #12

Sue said...

Hi ya
wow what fabulous work, gorgeous creation,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(16)

PepPop said...

Stunning work! Jaqui x

Unknown said...

Wow Daniele, that looks so gorgious! Is that just paint you used?? It really looks like metal! Love it! Greetz, Frea

Joanne said...

That was such a lovely visit. Thanks for sharing (13)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I was blown away by that faux metal piece. You did an amazing job. I'm totally impressed with everything from the key to the colors you used. I'm trying to get around sooner this week. Seems like I was just here. Happy WOYWW (#8)

donnalouiserodgers said...

lovely work, fab post,

dx

G Peplow said...

Hi there, what a brilliant idea to give ornaments to family, they will bring them out every year. Your panels look gorgeous, Happy WOWW:0) xx #63

Joey said...

Hi Daniele

that is so sweet, I love what kids come out with. Gorgeous project, so much detail

Joey 17 xx

Claire said...

that is super stunning, beautiful
C (74)
xx

oneoff said...

Loving those metallics - I think you've got most of my favourite colours in that piece. It's stunning.

Bernie #11

Debbie Dolphin said...

oh wow thats so fantastic Daniele. Simply stunning xxx
love debbie xxx

Ali said...

Oh wow, that wall panel is just scrumptious!! Can I ask how you did all the lovely patterns/textures on it?

Lovely story about the polar bear/dog too.. that's sooo cute! :)

Ali #76

Ali said...

P.S. I've no idea where my pregnancy-addled brain just plucked the number 76 from... cos I'm not! I'm number 87 this week! :lol:

Ali

JoZart Designs said...

Lovely story about Ethan... aaah!
Your work is beautiful... really enjoyed my snoop!
JoZarty x

JoZart Designs said...

Thanks for your visit.. .just to say it is sooo easy to use Angelina ... .just play.. .I put some basic info in my post too which might help,
JoZarty x

Mrs A. said...

Your finished panel is beautifull. #122

Spyder said...

gorgeous craftiness as always, amazing really! wish we could've seen the polar bear though!!
Have A Happy WOYWW!!
((Lyn))
#54

Unknown said...

Afternoon, Lovely exciting desk and what a lovely project too! Trying to catch up and have a nose at everyone's work areas.....thanks for sharing. Big hugs JO xxx (33)

Carmen said...

Such a gorgeous post. Loving your work - just absolutely stunning,could look at it for ages :)

Carmen #101

Nicky said...

Wow stunning work thanks for sharing #127

akilli melek said...

that is a lovely piece, nice thought giving an ornament instead of a card.

have a lovely weekend
caroline #2

katemade designs said...

beautiful work.

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, amazingly gorgeous!! It sounds so fun too!!!
XO

Netty said...

Oh wow Daniele, this crafting is pure magic, ooh I love it.
Annette x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fab post and stunning work!

Hugs
Maarit #96

Lynn Stevens said...

OHHH Daniele This is FAB-U-LOUS!!!! So glad I kept scrolling down! Pure EYE candy!

Deborah Frings said...

Wow!! This is fabulous! Very vintage - beautiful!