Sunday 21 November 2010

Crafty Individuals......

Morning peeps I think Christmas has begun as it was quite busy at work yesterday, people buying lots of chocolate, must get my stash of Cherries in Liqueur  ready for the big day as they are sooooo yummy, and we usually sell out early......todays card features a crafty Individuals stamp, The corners were made using a Marianne die, which I distressed with Weathered wood and Brushed Corduroy, I then glimmer misted with irr. gold, the papers are called Bella Blue and are a delish range of blues and browns which is not my usual colour choice but I love the vintage feel to them.



Challenges

Tuesday Taggers.......use the words either Peace, Love or Joy.
Gingersnap Creations......Stitching.
Theme Thursday.....Faces.
Colour create.....use shades of duck egg blue, seafoam and creams

Rainbow lady challenge.......use an edge punch or die
 Have a great Sunday
off to play some more
hugs


13 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Hello Deniele, your work is always so special and elegant this card is a perfect example. Very special thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Taggers, xx Zoe

Rainbow Lady said...

This is delightful Daniele I love it. Thanks for edging this week Love Cynthia x

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love this Crafty Individuals stamp.

Sandy said...

Wow what a beautiful card.
Absolutely gorgeous.

Julie said...

Oh beautiful!! I love the corners - I've just acquired these and it's lovely to see them in use! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this time around. Juliex

Unknown said...

Ah an other gorgeous card from you Daniele. The corners are beautiful. Thanks playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko

Netty said...

Ooh I really love your shabby chic vintage card Daniele. Annette x

K said...

beautiful!

Riet Harikini said...

Very pretty

Unknown said...

A beautiful card x Thanks for joining my challenge at Tuesday Taggers x Janet

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is fabulous Daniele. I love the image and the pretty corners add such a delicate and feminine touch.
Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow, this is stunning, Daniele! So many gorgeous details!

Art Chick said...

Your card is beautiful, Daniele. I love the colors and the textures, and the stitching details are wonderful too. Found your project at Gingersnap Creations and had to check it out!