Thursday 4 November 2010

Cuddly Buddly at the NEC.....

Kims mum and sister have done a great job transforming their stand in readiness for the show at the Nec that starts today.......I was thrilled to see my cards displayed on the wall along with all the other team members if you click here you can see the pictures showing their progress. Kims mum Kath who is 73 worked a miracle transorming the stand with her daughter. I've got to wait until Sunday to visit as I'm off to Olney for 2 days of classes with Lin and Linda, so I've got to go to work today so that I can have the time off.....small sacrifice. I just hope that they have some of those cute Toby Tumble stamps left as they are released on sale  today along with the Spring collection that I've been working on....will post piccies later.

No comments: