Wednesday 17 November 2010

WOYWW......

Morning fellow woyww'ers another week and another Wednesday so its time to visit Julias, before you know it it'll be Christmas, the weeks just fly by,we've gone back to wind and rain is forecast today, we're sure getting a mixed bag of weather this week. Yesterday I took Ethan to Jam Jam Boomerang which is a soft play area with slides, he ran us all ragged, mind you I got to go down the big slide with him......not sure if I go for him or myself so I can be a big kid again, mind you squeezing through all the openings and ropes etc is kinda hard......think its time to loose weight. On my desk today is a card I made last night with delish papers called Bella Blue, I love the card thats in this months Craft Stamper magazine using these papers. The brown box with drawers in which contain my pearls and gem embellishments originally contained chocolates, the box is perfect for storing lots of bits n bobs the only problem is every time you open the drawers there is an aroma of chocolate.....hmmm yum yum. By the way I didn't eat all of the chocolates just to have the drawers it was a display box from work.


Have a good day
hugs

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning lovely work area looks so organised, thanks for sharing Jo xxx (35)

Helen said...

Love your desk, it looks so tidy....

Spyder said...

Wish I could be so tidy!!!great snooop! Have a happy WOYWW!!
(((Lyn))) #42

jude said...

Lovely card and papers i can see!Your so organised and tidy makes me ashamed just must get down to organising keep telling myself but just dont happen!Have wondeful wednesday
hugs judex#41

Sue said...

Hi ya
lovely creative desk, i would have scoffed all the chocs!have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,(29)x

Susanne said...

It's early here, and everybody seems to be talking about chocolate!

Theresa Plas said...

Love the paper and your storage ideas! That choco aroma would be a great benefit:)

cheryl said...

oh great and tidy desk,love that paper you have on there too
hun Hugs Cheryl 62

Joanne said...

It's the jam jam bit that's the problem!
Love your space.

Hels Sheridan said...

I believe ya about those chocs.. LOL ;o))
Loving that idea though, need to get me a box so I can use it for my gems and pearls... can't see any probs with eating the chocs LOL x

Julia Dunnit said...

I believe you about the chocolate display box. No really, I do. This months mag was choc (!) full of inspiration wasn't it.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely tidy desk you have but some very interesting looking items on there. Love the looks of that paper stack. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 34)

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Title of your blog........Musings of a chocoholic and you are trying to tell us you didn't eat the chocs out of the box...I believe you :)

Have a fab week...A.xx(2)

Twiglet said...

Great little workspace - all neat and tidy too!

Nicky said...

Great desk love the drawers with all the Gems in and its all so tidy ;)

Ali said...

By the way I didn't eat all of the chocolates just to have the drawers it was a display box from work.

Yeah yeah, I believe you! :lol:

Lovely card and those papers do indeed look lush! Thanks for sharing!

Ali #63

MagsB said...

I wish my desk was as tidy as yours! I can't even find mine, there's so much STUFF dumped on top of it! It'll be Tidy-Up Time tomorrow, methinks!

luv, Mags x

Scrapcat 1 said...

love the storage box and the tidy desk

peggy aplSEEDS said...

the aroma of chocolate every time you open the box? that is just too hard to resist for a chocoholic!
happy WOYWW from #20 this week!

Sue Althouse said...

If I could smell chocolate every time I opened that drawer, I might not get anything done! Lovely look at your space. Thanks for your comment on my blog!
Sue WOYWW #96

katemade designs said...

what a lovely play area with lots of toys well organized for quick access.

Chrissie said...

Lovely stuff yet again Daniele!
Chrissie #1

akilli melek said...

love the twinkling H2Os. very tidy desk. have a great weekend. caroline #13

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love that image on your desk and those H20s are some of my favs. Sorry I'm so late getting here. You would think since I had most of my obligations out of the way, I would have freed up a bit more computer time. Unfortunately, what happened was, I was so far behind, I became overwhelmed. Will try to do better this week.