Monday 1 November 2010

winner....

Wow what a lovely email I had when I got home from work today......I had been picked as the winner in The Crafty Individuals hand bag mirror holder competition.......you had to use some Crafty Individuals products in the finished piece which wasn't that hard to do as they have so many lovely papers and images. I used Terra and viva metallic paints for the front, the inside was a collage of some of their images, the little flowers were made from the left over background images of the butterfly. The back of the holder was made using tissue stamped with a swirl stamp over a floral image, I then added gilding for highlights.





Challenges
Artistic Stamper......something hidden.

thanks for taking a peek
hugs


8 comments:

Netty said...

Congratulations Daniele on the brilliant win. This is so fab, I love it such brilliant textures, colours and images. Annette x

Riet Harikini said...

Spectacular work, I love it.

Meggymay said...

Congratulations, its a gorgeous piece.

WW said...

What a beautiful piece. I love the texture and color on the front.

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Danielle , how pretty is this, and thank you for joining in the Artistic Samper challenge, and congratulatons on your win :))

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, wonderful.

Elaine said...

So pretty - love the colours and all the detail.

Sarah A said...

Beautiful art! Lov e the colours and textures on your creation!

sarah x