Thursday 4 November 2010

Just Inspirational.....

Morning peeps, well today is Thursday which can only mean ....another challenge at Just Inspirational, not so many entries last week but I'm sure that this weeks theme will get you thinking......Bonfire/Fireworks. Now I must admit I thought prbably like you I don't have any stamps to do with fireworks....but after scratching my head and using some printed sales material from  the shop I came up with this, I must admit my son did the sentiment for me as he wanted to show off cos hes a whizz on the computer and I'm definately not. If your're having  a bonfire party this weekend....play safe. the  background was embossed with a star folder and glitter added for bling.


Challenges
C.R.A.F.T.....dry embossing

 
Have a great day
hugs from Daniele

6 comments:

Meggymay said...

Wow, this is a super bonfire night card , great colours.

carol said...

what a lovely card, and colour,thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week, x carol

Gem said...

a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at CRAFT! Gemma :)

Annie said...

a fabulous creation Daniele and I love the colours.
enjoy your weekend
hugs, annie x

Trimgym said...

Great card using Dry Embossing, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

Jo and Tigerlover.

KarenB said...

Oh, wow. Spectacular.