Monday 17 January 2011

Design Team member for.......

Its Monday so I can now tell you my Good news ........ drum roll please........I've been selected by Jill to become one of the members of the design team at Sketch and Stash, so looking forward to working with her and the rest of the girls, I was asked to keep it quiet all weekend until today when Jill made the announcement on the blog.....I'm so bad at keeping things to myself especially when its good news but I've managed it......well apart from the little tease yesterday..........yay its official now so I can tell you. We get to do a sketch for the challenges and thankfully I can do pencil drawings as I'm not good at drawring on the computer and Sue one of the other Dt members will pretty it up.........the aim of the challenges set every fortnight is to follow the sketch and use some old and new stash, I don't need any excuses for buying new stash and now I've got another excuse to buy more as 'new' means ........well new!!, good job I went shopping yesterday to a local papercraft show at Hinkley........lol.
Hope you will join us in the challenges so I can come and take a peek at your lovely work, and there are some amazing sponsers including Simon Says, Pollycraft, Meljen Designs......

                                                                 happy crafting x

7 comments:

Meggymay said...

Gosh you have kept a huge secret, Congratulations Daniele, I'm sure you will be showing us some fabulous designs. Off to have a look at the link you gave. xx

Sue said...

congratulaions daniele, welcome to the team,really looking forward to working with ya and getting to know ya :)

sue
xx

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, congratulations!! You're a real asset to any DT, no wonder they picked you!! Hugs, Frea

Rach said...

huge congrats hun, have fun.xxx

Netty said...

Congratulations Daniele......since when did you need excuses to buy anything Crafty.....lol Annette x

Faye said...

Huge congrats! xxx

PepPop said...

Congratulations!! Jaqui x