Sunday 23 January 2011

techno lesson.......

I'm feeling a smidge pleased with myself, the lovely Chrissie at Sketch and Stash has had a watermark made for us for our cards, my son has had to give me step by step instructions on how to put the watermark on my projects using gimp......so this is my first post using the watermark. I've written down step by step instructions to follow but of course things never work out as planned but I'm sure I'll get there in the end.
Todays tag is for the lovely Lindas challenge Compendium of Curiosities from Mr.Ts book.......coloured fragments, I have to confess I didn't have the pens for the technique so I had to use a brush, hope teacher lets me off and doesn't make me do lines......I must use a pen, I must use a pen......lol. The stamp images are from Crafty Individuals, the background of the tag was distressed with tea dye and sage and then spritzed with gold perfect pearls spray.










Challenges

Compendium of Curiosities......coloured fragments.
Papercutz......anything goes.
Sunday Stampers......buttons
Paper Sundaes.....distressing.

Hope you have a great day
Off to finish my DT cards for the new release of stamps featuring Toby Tumble tomorrow, better get y skates on ......
Hugs

18 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

OHHHHHH I Love it, So Beautiful, You really outdid yourself Daniele.

Sue West said...

A really beautiful tag Daniele. Lovely stamps and fab colours.
Sue xx

Annie said...

such a fabulous work of art Daniele! you really are a whiz at the inky fingered creations!
hugs, annie x

Meggymay said...

Its beautiful Daniele, I used a brush for this one as well. xx

Netty said...

This is so gorgeous Daniele, beautiful creation. Annette x

BEARKIS said...

Прекрасна композиция и цвят!!!Моите поздравления!

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, loving the pretty colours... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Chrissie said...

Oh this looks stunning Daniele!
I do love this vintage style (maybe more than cuties!) and I really must get back to doing more of it.
lol Chrissie xx

Anonymous said...

Your CCC tag is gorgeous. I really like the colour blending and the layering of the fragment on top of the full image of the flower.

How did you create the water mark with your own design and name?

Maurene

Vicky said...

A gorgeous tag Daniele, beautiful stamp and fab colours too :o)

Love your watermark too!

hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

A fabulous piece of work Daniele. I've been browsing through your blog and love the diversity of your work. Sue.x

Unknown said...

Hi Daniele, love your tags and your new watermark looks great!! Hugs, Frea

Sonia said...

This is lovely Daniele , love your fancy watermark :)
Hugs Sonia xx

donna said...

Wonderful fragment and tag!

Barbara Mason said...

This is a gorgy tag Daniele - love the colors and the buttons work so well.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love, love, love it! This is breathtaking, and I adore the design, with the fragment in front of the whole image - WOW!

JoAnne said...

Beautifully done Daniele! Love your new watermark too.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Holy moly, this is gorgeous, Daniele! You did a magnificent job improvising with a brush-- it turned out beautifully! I love the stamp you chose, and the pretty background compliments it perfectly. The little buttons are such a great touch!

Your watermark looks fabulous!!!