Wednesday 5 January 2011

Spring......

Back to work today and I've come down with a cold so I'm sniffling and munching chocolates whilst typing this, well they are medicinal.......lol. Also watching Wall E at the same time....such a cute machine.Thought I'd share with you another card that I made for Cuddly Buddly over christmas featuring one of the new spring collection, just love the dafodils and the promise of lighter and warmer days. Used the usual twinkling h2o's, sakura pens and distress inks to colour the image, kept the layout simple with just a loop and button. The ticket sentiment is also from CB.



Challenges
Fab n Funky........anything goes.
Secret Crafter.......button and bow.
My Time To Craft.....up in the air.

thanks for taking a peek
hugs


9 comments:

Netty said...

Another beautifully made cute card and just love your colourings. Hope you feel better soon. Hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, love the words on the ticket. Take care. xx

Unknown said...

LOve this card Daniele, longing for spring but we have so much winter to get through still!! Hugs, Frea

Ginny said...

gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF

heidy said...

Oh this is gorgeous,Thanks for joining fab'n'funky this week
Heidy

deesdesigns said...

Your coloring is perfection! Love this sweet image. Great multi-tasking; chocolate, coloring and movie - can't go wrong with that. I've watched Wall-E more times than I can count - it's my grandsons favorite movie.

I'm so glad you were able to join us for our challenge at My Time To Craft, Up in the Air! Dee

Annie said...

I love this cute TT in amongst the spring flowers - just wish they would hurry up and bloom! a beautiful card Daniele and love the sparkle too!
hugs, annie x

PinksyDoodles said...

Aww so cute! Love your colouring.
Hugs, Clare x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous card - very sweet!

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT