Thursday 20 January 2011

A little bird.....

Its a chilly start to the morning....brr, I'd just started to defrost from the last spell of cold weather.Thought I'd share a card with you that I made at one of Linda Elbournes classes a couple of months back  at LB Crafts but had forgotten all about it.....shame on me. Now if you've never done a class with Linda be warned she's ever so slightly mad ..........but you're guaranteed to have a laugh.  The stamps we used are from B Line, I love this feather stamp that I used for the background, there are also 3 other sentiments on the stamp plate, the card has been distressed using various coloured inks and then flicking water on to the card to get those lovely watermarks, one of my fave techniques from Mr. TH.Simple but effective.The bird and cage were coloured with Prisma pencils........never used them before


Thank you for your kind comments
they're inspirational.
Happy crafting
Hugs



6 comments:

Rach said...

A beautiful card hun, so pretty.xx

Chrissie said...

Wow! I just love the vintage look of this Daniele!
The background is gorgeous (reminds me of artylicious stamps) and as for the beautiful bird and cage...very Sir Tim! lolol!
lol Chrissie xx

Netty said...

Loving your background Daniele, a smashing card. Annette x

Meggymay said...

Love how you did the background, another gorgeous card. xx

Annie said...

a beautiful card Daniele, love the little bird out side the cage!
hugs, annie x

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Daniele, What a beautiful card! And wonderful news about the design team--how fun!!! I hope you have a beautiful Sunday and I was so happy to hear from you...Happy New Year!!!
XO