Thursday 13 January 2011

Monochrome......

I finished this card yesterday, its one of my DT cards for Cuddly Buddly, thought I'd try something different with Toby this time and when I saw this image I knew I wanted to do it in sepia shades of browns, all of the colours are distress inks, I love colouring with these as you get lovely shades when you mix them. The sweet daisies are also available from CB, I've spritzed them in gold glimmer mist although it doesn't show up that well in the photo but they shimmer lovely. I used Platinum stickles around the stitching and pearls from The Hobby House.




Challenges

Paperplay......cutie.
Cute card Thursday.....Monochrome.
Fab n' Funky.....warm toasty colours.
My Time To Craft......Chocolate.
Cupcake.....something new (daisy flowers).
Thanks for taking a peek
happy crafting

16 comments:

Annie said...

I love the soft brown shades you have used for this cute TT image, and the soft shimmers on the embellishments too.
hugs, annie x

Marlou McAlees said...

this is lovely!! :)

Meggymay said...

The colours are super, love the image. xx

Unknown said...

this is so pretty, just loving the fame of flowers

Netty said...

Love the colours you've chosen Daniele, its a gorgeous card. Annette x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, such a sweet image
luv
Debby

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Daniele, what a beautiful card. I love the image and the sepia colour tones are gorgeous. Your new flowers are really pretty. Thanks for joining in with my "something new" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Ohhh thats so cute. Love this one especially the colour work
hugs June xxx

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh gosh, this is beautiful AND so is your precious cherub tag!!!! I love them both!!
XO

Emma H said...

Your card is gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with Fab n funky

deesdesigns said...

Stunning - I don't think it get much cuter than this card! Love the monochrome look, just superb!!!

I'm so glad you were able to join us for Chocolate challenge at My Time to Craft! Dee

Jennifer said...

Hi..wow this is just perfect for our challenge over at F'n'F, and very cute! Thanks so much for joining in! xx Jenny xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Ah this is gorgeous, love the colouring and your so cute image, hugs Liz xx

Chrissie said...

Super card Daniele, nice to see you back at MTTC !
Chrissie

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! The image is adorable. I love the flowers.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Vanja

PepPop said...

Beautiful card Daniele. I love the shades of brown and the daisies are gorgeous. Jaqui x