Tuesday 25 January 2011

Just Dreaming........

I've been to Jam Jam Boomerang today with my son and grandson....its a soft play area for different ages, there were more adults playing on the large slide and play area today than children......including myself, well any excuse, I think it was grab a child and go and have fun launching yourself into the ball pool.......lol. So now I've calmed down and acting my age again I thought I'd post this card that I started making on Sunday, I painted the corrugated card with Eco acylic paints which are the best paints I've used, the metallics are lush, I then spritzed it using gold perfect pearls spray. The papers are called Ella Blue I created the border and then added the blue dotty paper on top, all of the images are from Crafty Individuals, I used blue perfect pearls to paint the wings, the background of the image was painted with distress inks......old paper. the sentiment and key lock were embossed using bronze embossing powder by Wow.






Challenges.
Oldie but a Goodie........fairies or other magical creatures, (sentiment and keylock are my oldest stash)
My Time To Craft......embossing dry or heat.
Everybody Art.....my favourite thing.....distressing and crafty individual stamps.
Stamp with fun.....blue and brown.
Sweet Stampin'........brown plus 1 colour.
Thanks for taking a peek
hugs

11 comments:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and papers as well as the stamps.Your day sound great fun. xx

Netty said...

Sounds like a lot of fun today Daniele. Loving your card and beautiful colours. Those paints are great I agree. Annette x

scrapperjulia said...

I love how you have created this beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at An Oldie but a Goodie Challenge!

CraftyC said...

Your card is beautiful, a lovely stamp.Thanks for taking part in this weeks Sweet Stampin Challenge!
Clairexx

Chrissie said...

So beautiful Daniele, I love these papers too.
Sounds like the adults had more fun than the children today (just as it should be lolol!)
lol Chrissie xx

Pat said...

Hi Danielle,

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Francesca said...

Such a gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining us at Oldie But a Goodie this fortnight and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh to be a kid again, Sounds like a great way to start your day.

Aweome card Daniele, Love the treatment with the eyelets and ribbon. Its all so Lovely!
hugs Lynn

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh this is beautiful!!! And what a fun day!!
XO

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Greate post. Keep writing such kind of information on your page.
Im really impressed by your blog.
Hey there, You have done a great job. I will certainly digg
it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited
from this website.

My web blog We build futures. We create citizens of tomorrow. We make a difference.....