Thursday 19 December 2013

Christmas .......

Its official, Christmas is nearly here because my oven has been cleaned ready for the big day, I have to confess to having my range cleaned professionally each December, when the man has gone it looks like new again, its  my yearly treat......... its a standing joke with my family and friends who say they know Christmas is round the corner when the oven man has been. Todays card and tag were made for the launch of the last Cd at Ooh La La Creations.....The Shawn Jenkins collection. I embossed the image with Cosmic Shimmer Aurora embossing powder for lots of sparkle.





Challenges
Charisma.....anything goes.
Simon Wednesday.....bling it on
Creative Beli.....Christmas.
Craft Creations.....anything goes
Aud Sentiment.....Christmas.
Divas by Design....anything goes.
Little red wagon......non traditional christmas colours
Bearly Mine......anything goes.
Inky Chicks....Christmas.
Top Tip....snowflakes
I don't get a day off now until Christmas so I'm going to be extra busy
Looking forward to a few days off next week
hugs n smiles


12 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Magnificent vintage card and tag. Fantastic papers and pefect knots.
Beautiful choice of colours. Congratilations ! It's very successful !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !
Good Christmas and New Year holidays !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Daniele. I love the images, wonderful papers and fab designs.
hugs Sue xx

Netty said...

Hi Daniele,just popped in to wish you a wonderful Christmas and to say I love your beautiful projects, hugs Annette x

Meggymay said...

Wonderful makes Daniele. Lobe the background on the card.
Yvonne x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card & stocking, I like the image and the design.
Kevin xx

Chrissie said...

Totally gorgeous Daniele, I love the 'country' look of these, you are so clever sweetie.
Chrissie xx

Sue said...

Hi Daniele, just popping back to say thank you for my gorgeous card and yummy chocolate, you are so kind.
hugs Sue xx

Heather said...

Fabulous creations Daniele, both lovely designs and gorgeous papers - I love your embellishments -fabulous!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Joanne said...

Your designs are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo

Billie A said...

How funny on the oven. It's one of those sad things that doesn't get done often enough, good idea right before the holidays. I love your card and colors. Great design and images are sweet. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Merry Christmas.

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card and tag. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

julie_woolston said...

These are beautiful, Thanks for sharing at BMC.
Hugs Julie x