Thursday 5 December 2013

Festive........

Afternoon peeps, brrrr cold and windy today, the challenge over at Crafty Individuals is make something  Festive, I have kept my card very CAS, using just greys and silver. This is one of the new stamps CI 399 Winter Wonderland, I have used memento London Fog ink and layered up the centre section of the image. The papers are from First Edition ......Silent Night.I crimped some of the paper and used gesso on the edges, whilst the paint was still wet I sprinkled glamour dust in it for lots of sparkle, I also added star dust stickles as the falling snow on the image.


getting busy at work now
I'm putting the trees up this weekend
well the boys are putting them up with the lights on
and then I will decorate them on Monday as I'm off out on Sunday
.....we're having a pamper Christmas party, back massage, lovely food
wine and chillin'.......perfect.
on Sunday with my staff

5 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful card Daniele, lovely image. Enjoy your pampering.

Pat xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Daniele, I like the image and the soft colour.
Kevin xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card, the colours make it look magical and misty.
Yvonne x

Sue said...

Stunning card Daniele, such a beautiful image. I love the delicate colour and gorgeous detailing.
Enjoy your pampering on Sunday.
Hugs Sue xx

Brenda Brown said...

So effective, a beautiful card, love it.
hugs {brenda} x0x