Saturday 28 December 2013

Top 5.....

Being as I haven't anything new to show for the next couple of days, I thought I'd join in the fun with Debby and show my favourite 5 Christmas cards. mind you this year I did struggle to make cards, next year I'm going to be more prepared although I have a sneaky feeling I said that last year......time just slips by.






Everyone is ill in our house, always the same after Christmas, I think we work flat out and then as soon as we have a rest we catch everything, must paint a red cross on the door.....lol

Challenges
Debby's......top 5


7 comments:

Debs said...

Love your gorgeous selection Daniele. Hope you had a lovely Christmas - sorry to hear you're all poorly now - hope you are on the mend soon.
Take care
Debs xx

Karen Petitt said...

Absolutely gogeous creations! I could not pick a favourite. Hope you are all on the mend now, it's a funny coincidence - we've felt rough since Xmas Day too! I'm just looking at what other people have posted as their favourite 5 hugs Karen P x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous selection of creations Daniele.
Sorry to hear that everyone is unwell, I hope everyone is better soon and it didn't ruin your Christmas too much.
hugs Sue xx

Claire said...

A beautiful and elegant selection hun - hope you feel better soon sweetie. Hugs, Claire x

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is a wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style.
{I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

mags said...

A gorgeous selection of projects Daniele.
Mags
x

debby4000 said...

What stunning creations Daniele absolutely love them.
Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
luv
Debby