Monday 23 December 2013

Season Greetings.......


Bonjour everyone, this is my last last Christmas card for this year, every year I tell myself to start creating earlier, but fail miserably ......oh well I'll try again next year. Today is the start of our new challenge at Ooh La La, and the them this fortnight is A Winter Wonderland, so far we have no snow this year, we normally get a flurry in November, but this year has been so mild, I'm still in short sleeves at work and thats with doors open, mind you we might get some on the big day.

My card is from the Festive Presence Cd, I've just added glitter to parts of the image for that extra sparkle


I would like to wish all my followers and fellow crafty friends
 a wonderful Christmas, thank you for your lovely comments
and taking the time to pop by.
Hugs and best wishes to you all xx

Challenges
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas.....last minute cards
Delicious Doodles.....a white christmas
Chocolate Coffee and cards....Happy Holidays
Creative Knockout......Winter Wonderland
Paper Pretties......let it snow.
Crafts for Eternity....anything goes
Dream Valley......Christmas
Sentimental Sunday.....anything Xmas goes


10 comments:

Anne said...

Beautiful design Daniele. Hope you have a lovely Christmas and see you again in 2014. Hugs x

Unknown said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Daniele, love it! I wish you a wonderful and warm Christmas!! Hugs Frea

Wendy said...

So beautiful Daniele, love the sparkle...Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, such a beautiful image and I love the added sparkle.
I hope you have a magical Christmas.
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Daniele, Merry Christmas!!
Kevin xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

Pam MacKay said...

Love all the sparkle on your beautiful card! Thanks for joining Creative Knockouts Challenges!

Dewi Lestari said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Happy Holidays
Hugs
Dewi

mags said...

A gorgeous card Daniele.
Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas.
Mags
x

michele said...

Lovely card Daniele thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity hugs x