Tuesday 3 December 2013

Crafty Individuals.....

Morning peeps, this is a scheduled post as I looking after Zachary today and playing on my computer is out of the question especially as he like s to press the keys and I end up with deleted bits.....hes's such a handful but soooooo darn cute its hard to say no, I'm wrapped around his little finger.
Thought I'd share with you a tag I made using one of the new stamps CI402 Just be my friend from Crafty Individuals,I wanted to keep it plain and simple and after stamping out the image in Cocoa I decided to keep to neutrals using lace, string and pearls to complete the effect, I have used the sentiments as part of the background on the tag which is also from CI, I did add white fire gold (Treasure Gold from Paper Artsy) to the edges of the tag. When I had finished I sprayed the tag with gold glimmer mist for a lovely shimmery finish.



have a great week
catch ya later

7 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Daniele! it's been a while since I stopped by to admire your creations - lovin' your vintage style and the pretty details you add to your creations. I hope you are keeping well.
hugs, annie x

Netty said...

Loving your vintage tag in the browns and creams. Have a great day with Zachery, Annette x

Doreen said...

fantastic vintage tag, Daniele.
HUgs
Doreen xx

~@ngie~ said...

I've never done tags but I have to say.... this is gorgeous darl... love the vintage look :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful vintage colour tones, its a wonderful tag.
Yvonne x

Anonymous said...

This is lovely and I could see this for a young bride and groom
Wishes
Lynne

mags said...

A gorgeous tag Daniele.
mags
x