Monday, 2 December 2013

Sketch n Stash.....

Evening to you all hope you had a lovely weekend, I decided to leave the tree trimming  till next week, so we went shopping to Milton Keynes yesterday instead for a bit of retail therapy.Although to be honest I have nearly got all my pressies this year for Christmas, just need to start wrapping which isn't my favourite job it has to be said, I think because we gift wrap in the shop I kinda go off the idea for myself.

Today sees the start of a new challenge at Sketch n Stash
This fortnight we are being sponsored by Crafty Individuals

.
One lucky winner gets to win these goodies


This fortnights sketch

For my card I have used one of their new stamps
CI 401......Ladies who Latte
Love the title of this one, think a lot of ladies will identify with it, the image started off as a bit of an experiment as I wanted to emboss all three ladies but using different colours. I ended up doing 2 in gold and one in the new vintage colour from Wow, the ladies are layered and the fussy cut out.
The papers are from K& Co and have been in my room for quite a while, thought they were perfect for this Parisienne theme, I stuck an Eiffel Tower charm over the stamped image of the tower as it was a perfect fit.





hugs n smiles

7 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful card Daniele.......hope you used the Park and Ride to MK as its so much easier. Glad you had a good time, hugs Annette x

Debs said...

Beautiful card Daniele - love the image - they look fabulous embossed in the two different colours.
Debs xx

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous cards Daniele, love the elegant ladies image.
Yvonne x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a beautiful card, great details.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Daniele, I love the elegant embossed images and such beautiful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Gemma said...

Beautiful card hunni and great layout...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Bea und Doreen said...

beautiful card
have a nice week
Hugs
Doreen xx