Monday 16 December 2013

Sketch n Stash....

Morning peeps, would someone please slow down time, its going at a rate of knots and I've got such a lot to fit in. Saturday we went to a  birthday party for Zachary as he is now 1, his brother Ethan helped him open his presents, and then played with them, thats brothers for you.

Managed to finish off the last bits of Christmas shopping yesterday, now just the job of wrapping them all.....I'm thinking gift bags for easy solutions, we do so much gift wrapping in the shop that when it comes round to doing my own, I've gone off the idea.

Oh well onto this fortnights challenge at Sketch n Stash, we have two sponsors for this




this fortnights sketch is

For my card I used an image and papers from Ooh La La Creations.....A Carnival of Colour Cd



have a great week, its so going to be busy this week, well
hopefully it will be and then next week after the big day I'm off for a few days of chillin' and crafting




7 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Daniele. I love the image and beautiful colours.
Gosh, time does fly - glad Zachary had a good birthday and Ethan enjoyed it too!
take care,
hugs Sue xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Daniele. If you find the recipe to make more time, please forward it to me.
Yvonne x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Daniele - beautiful image. If you manage to find out how to slow time down - share it with me too please lol!!!
Debs xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Daniele, that lace is gorgeous.

Pat xx

Netty said...

Love your gorgeous card Daniele. Wow cannot believe he is one already, Annette x

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful card.
luv
Debby

mags said...

A gorgeous card Daniele. Beautiful image.
Mags
x