Monday 9 December 2013

Ooh La la.....

Bonjour to you all, last night was our works Christmas party, we went to M's which is a wonderful place to go for a meal and beauty treatment, each area has its own, sofas table for dinner and enormous chandalier so you can relax and chat whilst waiting for treatments, and as an added bonus on the walls are glass shelves with handbags, shoes and jewelry to tempt you, which my sister did get tempted when she spied a gorgeous pair of shoes which she just had to take home with her.


this is my fabbie work team after a chilled out pamper and delicious meal.
On the name plates on the doors it says "Princess sleeping". Hard to do when
everyone is having such a good time laughing and chatting.

Had to include this pic of Jackie tryig on one of the fun fur coats
........she was made this coat as it so suited her.


Anyway back to Monday morning which means that we have a new challenge for you at Ooh a La Creations, the theme this fortnight is to use a doiley differently, I cut two in half joined them together then I scored at half inch intervals and paper pleated them  to make a rosette, which I then layered up with more flowers to create a large flower, I then added frantage in gold and white to create a more vintage look. The image and papers come from the Yesterdays Memories CD



I'm off today so I will be spending it putting up the Christmas tree, I still need to get round to writing cards and posting them, for some reason it doesn't feel like Christmas and its going to creep up on me at the last moment. Talking of Christmas though I had a lady in the shop yesterday with her two small daughters looking for advent calendars, apparently the youngest one, about three had eaten all of hers and then ate her sisters, when asked why she told her Mum that if she ate them all the chocolates Santa would come quicker.......awwwww she was soooooo sweet and I do like her reasoning, I just had to find her another one to replace the ones she'd eaten.
hugs n smiles



5 comments:

Netty said...

Good to hear you had such a fab time and that coat does really suit your sister. Loving the great card Daniele, Annette x

Sue said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time Daniele.
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and beautiful detailing.
Hugs Sue xx

Fliss said...

A really gorgeous card Daniele and so pleased to hear you had such a great time.
Sorry to be bad with my commenting lately!
Hugs, Fliss xx

mags said...

A gorgeous card Daniele. Love the image and the flower you have created. It sounds like you had a fab night out.
Mags
x

MD said...

thanks