Sunday, 22 December 2013

Recycled.......




This is my project for the recycled challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow........ there us still a week to join in with us, I'm only a week late but better late than never as they say, I did had something else planned for this challenge but I had a change of heart......talking of hearts I altered a heart shaped chocolate box using papers from Graphic 45, the image is from Crafty Individuals which I embossed with gold around the edges.The bow is some ribbon that was originally around a throw I brought.






Just another three days at work......and then its feet up,
just hoping I don't come down with his chest infection thats doing 
the rounds at the moment, Zachary has had it, hubbys got it now,
hugs n smiles

Challenges
Alphabet challenge......W for anything you wish
Craft Your Passion.....Christmas anything but a card
Crafting Musketeers......layer it up
My craft spot.....wrap it up
Pink Elephant.....red and green Christmas




6 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful gift box Daniele, lovely image. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Pat xx

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous altered box Daniele. Stay well and have a wonderful and magical Christmas.
Festive greetings.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Hazel said...

Super recycling - what a beautiful box. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation for Crafting Musketeers 'layer it up' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

Cazro said...

A stunning vintage box, a delight for Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

Fran said...

Beautiful, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers, Fran (DT) xxx

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Gorgeous project. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers challenge, Nicola X