Tuesday 20 July 2010

Blue is the colour......

I had so much planned today, it all went out the window when my son decided to have his hair done ....just one streak of colour I was told 3.5 hours later and spending the afternoon being the entertainment in the hairdressers he came out like this.....its his graduation tomorrow and I think there may be a colour clash !!  I guess Simon is in hair colouring what Tim Holtz is in distressing......Broken China, a touch of chipped saphire, tumbled glass  to name but a few of the coloured streaks......oh to be young again, dread to think what his Dad is going to say lol...



it looks much brighter blue than the photos!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Netty said...

This boy is destined to be a demonstrator of the T Holtz range. all he needs now is one of his embossing folders to create a truly fab look. Personally I think he looks brilliant Daniele. Annette xx

Arctic Furnace said...

I think it looks great too :P hehe

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Just fab! :o)
LizCx