Sunday 25 July 2010

Sale.......

Got up this morning and there was an Email informing me Cuddly Buddly have a 20% off all stamps sale....been shopping ever since, now if you thought Cuddly Buddly only sold Cute teddies....you're wrong because Kim sells Tim Holtz, Marianne designs, Martha Stewart and a whole lot more and now you get a whopping 20% off her already low prices and P&P is only £1 no matter how much you buy. So I've been stocking up on Tim Holtz stamps as I only have a couple and a few others besides......
I'm off to have a play in my craft room as everyone else is asleep....best time to craft.
 Just got to tell you this though before I go.......last night my daughter phoned and said can you come round for a cup of tea for 10 mins....now that sounded suspicious to me as I don't often get requests unless it involves something......I was promised Strawberries and cream as well so that was the clincher, went in Ethan bounding all over the place, went to sit on the settee and nearly sat on the ....smallest kitten I've ever seen...what a cutie shes a bengal Tiger stripey thingy sorry I know that there is a correct name but can't remember.....OMG she is soooo sweet, now I hasten to add that I am not a cat person always had dogs so when I'm babysitting Ethan not sure if that involves Kitty sitting as well now. The only thing was when I did eventually get my strawberries and cream Ethan managed to get to them first and polished most of them off....little monkey, by the way the kittens name is Alice, Ethan adores her already......poor thing!!

No comments: