Wednesday 21 July 2010

Blue Serenata....

Morning peeps I'm being naughty and posting this altered beer mat before going off to my sons graduation.....I've painted my nails, so I'm almost ready, I did wonder whether to paint them blue to match my sons hair....see previous post for what I mean, but decided on deep burgundy with glitter ...gotta have a smidge of bling lol.
The beer  mat was given to me by Linda Elbourne you know the lady that is soooo in love Lord Tim of Holtz, I covered the mat with newspaper print using Claudine Hellmuth Studio multi-medium matte gluey sticky stuff, the background was distressed using Stormy Sky, Chipped Sapphire and Broken China, the Italian stamps are from Cherry pie art stamps, the mask was stamped on grungepaper, the bottle cap was covered in newsprint again using CH Studio, the face is from the images by Crafty Individuals, and I added clear rock candy distress crackle paint to give a more aged look.





Challenges
Compendium of Curiosities at L3 Studios...............Page 66 Multi medium Collage.
Kard Krazy......Faces.
Crafty Angels.....shabby chic.
Everybody Art......blue and white Mines more a smidge of white.
sunday Stampers.............journey
Alphabet.... L for lace.
Theme Thursday.....something round.
Gingersnap Creations.....shades of blue.
Fab n Funky.....Re use or recycle....used a beer mat and bottle top.
Raise the Bar....Something old (lace), something new (italian stamp), something borrowed/gifted,(beer mat) and something blue.

Oh well better go and get ready or I'll be late for a very important date.
Hugs from Daniele x

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this tag...the colour, the shape and the gorgeousness of it!

Unknown said...

This is really nice, lovely colour.
All of it well done

Sarah said...

What a way to work that list of challenges! Beautiful tag!!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Daniele, your sweet, blue tag is gorgeous! I love how you combined all these great elements into a lovely wall hanging, and the multi-medium technique looks fab! Another beauty from you, sweet lady!

Congratulations to your handsome son! I like the blue hair.

Nancy said...

Beautiful tag!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic tag shape and beautiful elements.

Netty said...

Oh Daniele you have done a fab fab job on this, just love it.
Annette xx

donna said...

Wonderful tag! I love the combo of colors.

MauMau88 said...

Wonderful colours and a wonderful tag!

Inken
(Alphabet Challenge)

Sandi M said...

This is beautiful. The blues are lovely together.

Lesley said...

It's beautiful Daniele! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

K said...

your tag is beautiful!

Marina -Cherry Pie said...

Love your tag! Thanks for using my stamps!

Riet Harikini said...

Looks great, wonderfull tag.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

A fabulous tag, I love it!

Darlene said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise the Bar this week! We do hope you'll come back again for the next challenge!

Carolina said...

Very beautiful tag.
Thank you for joining the alphabet challenge

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor.. beautiful beermat hun, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper too x

Terry said...

Lovely blue colors and images! Georgeous tag!

Unknown said...

This is beautiful.. I love the color. I don't use blue to often, but seeing your tag make me wish I did.. Love it!

Helen said...

Beautiful, so many challenges, well done!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
debby

Scrap Vamp said...

Stunning tag! Love all the beautiful details!

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Wonderful tag. Love your work. Debbie

Lori said...

Love it! The collage work is fantastic and the colors are awesome!

Oxana said...

Simply gorgeous!!!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Beautiful collage work. Love the bottle top (I have some of these ready to use...must get round to it as they are so effective!)...Thank you for joining us at Gingersnaps Creations this month.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love your design!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Followed your link from Tag Tuesday - love your tag. So much detail. TFS. Lynne M

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

fantastic work !!! love it!!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-team

Lindsey said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for joining us at Fab an Funkt this week xx