Tuesday 20 July 2010

Check it out....

Morning...I've just found out that my grandson is poorly so I've got the day off as his Dad is going to look after him, poor thing .........so what will I do all day hmmm !!
Thrilled to bits last night that I'd won last weeks challenge at L3Studios....Compendium of Curiosities this is a great challenge as each week we have a page from the book to follow...this week its page 66 its a bit like getting homework from school.....great fun so I guess I'll be playing today and getting Inky as well as shopping at Simon Says as I've got $25 to spend.

Todays card is my DT card for My Time To Craft the challenge is ....Check it Out....the image I have used is from Cuddly Buddly called Annie Sitting and is available as a digi stamp 99p or as a rubber stamp.The papers are also a digi download Patchwork collection Orange, I love these papers as you get a good variety of different patterns including a word one which is great when you don't have a sentiment to put on. I coloured her whilst I was on my holls so I don't know whether that makes her Italian.....lol I used a como of DIs, and H2o's.





Challenges
Pollycraft......Happy Birthday.
Stamp Something......use something digital, papers and image on my entry.
Papertake......cute

Have a great day
hugs x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

this is really pretty, hope your grandson feels better soon

Annie said...

I don't usually like orange - but your card is just fabulous, I love it! hope your grandson feels better very soon.
hugs, annie x

Netty said...

Congratulations Daniele on the SL 3Challenge, brilliant.
Love your card, so cute. Hope your grandson is OK now. Annette xx

Lisa said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and Stamp Something this week!

Unknown said...

Super Sweet, such an adorable card! Love the image too and the colours are just fab! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! Hugs Jo xx

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Nice job. Thanks for joining the Stamp Something challenge!

Kylie said...

Gorgeous little image. Love the colour combo and layout and such a cute bow. Thanks for playing with us this week at Pollycraft.

Hugs Kylie ox