Thursday 15 July 2010

Vintage

morning.....its raining so  that means crafting time at least I managed to tame the garden after the holiday as it was looking more like a jungle after I got back from my holls on Sunday, the washing and ironing done so I can steal myself away for some me time with my crafting bits n pieces. As you may be aware Rachel started a new challenge blog after Crafters Companion started their own called Just Inspirational, this is the third week and the challenge today is ......Vintage.....anything goes, so here is my card, I was going through and pink and soft brown period when I made this a few weeks back, the DI's I've used are tea dye and victorian velvet....two of my fave combos, the image was a download and I used rock candy crackles over the top to give it a more older look, the doily has been distressed and glimmer misted......you know me everything has to be glimmered. The lace was distressed and ribbon threaded through it, ticket from Tim Holtz.....as if you didn't know that...lol, gold textured flower was from Cuddly Buddly.



Challenges

Stampavie.......anything goes.
Totally Papercrafts.....pearls and swirls (swirls are on the doily)
Colour Createwarm pinks, chocolate and white.
Charisma........Pink

12 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just GORGEOUS. I love the vintage look, with the crackling on the image and the distressing. The lace and pearls are the perfect touch.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Daniele love it
Anne xx

Sue said...

Hi Daniele
beautiful card, lovely vintage feel beautiful detail, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Unknown said...

This is delish!

Love Dawn xx

BEARKIS said...

Браво!Обожавам "винтидж"картички!Прекрасна е !

Netty said...

Just fabulous Daniele, love everything about it. So Romantic. Annette x

JoAnne said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

OHHHHH my, this is just so perfectly fabulous!

Kiki said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. Love the image and the colors you've used.

Thanks for joining us at SAM this week.

Hugs, Kiki

Julie said...

Fabulous vintage card!! Love all the lace and pearls- just gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Colour Create! Juliexx

Allison said...

very pretty
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

BA said...

fabulous card, really love the vintage look
thanks for joining us at SAM
BA