Thursday 15 July 2010

Talked into.....

Just got back from a mini shopping spree....my mum needed a bra and my son wanted to check out some cameras so whilst my mum and I were lingerie shopping the boys including my grandson went camera shopping, when we met up for a coffee later my son said we needed a new printer......the ink had run out the night before because I had printed quite a few papers for some DT work for Cuddly Buddly.......when I say quite a few ......is was about 50+, now just because we had run out of ink I couldn't see the need for a new printer all we needed was a new cartridge or so I thought........but my son is very good at talking us round, like if you have a higher resolution the papers will look even better, its nearly as cheap  to buy a new printer as it is to buy new ink, this printer has seperate cartridges so it'll be cheaper in the long run..........etc. you get the idea don't you.....so guess what we buy a new printer that I'm assured will produce better quality papers, can scan my pictures in, etc. etc.Not sure if I'm an easy pushover................by the way my mum did get her bra but after finding the right size she asks how much it was, so I tell her £12.....oh I could get 4 she says, managed to talk her into getting just 2 and a pair of trousers....so shes happy and so is my son.

After all that the card I've made is a DT card using a Cuddly Buddly stamp called Ballerina Bear coloured in with distress inks and h2o's, the papers are called Patchwork in Plum again from Cuddly Buddly and the flowers are from Prima, my grandson helped me punch out the leaves....he loves my craft room but he's like a mini tornado when he's in there....ahhh!!!




Challenges

Playdate......purples and green.
Crafty Creations......sketch.
Lily Boo......Summer.
Sir Stampalot.......Summer.
Crafty Calendar.....Summer

24 comments:

Diane said...

Oh isn't she a cutie!!! Love the card Danielle~!

Julie Ranae said...

Really sweet entry for this week's challenge over at The Play Date Cafe.

Arctic Furnace said...

74 pages to be exact.

Netty said...

This is so cute Daniele. What an exhausting day you have had keeping everyone happy, but Ahhh thats life. Annette x

pinky said...

Such a pretty card, love the gingham and stitching. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Unknown said...

What a day! printers cameras and BRAS Iso need some new ones too ;0)

Lovely card the flowers are just delish

love Dawn xx

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute image, wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Unknown said...

So sweet, Daniele! Thanks for playing with the Play Date Cafe!!

brenda said...

Hi Daniel

What a very pretty card, thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Tracy said...

Pretty and Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Netty said...

Hi Daniele, you said you were going to the Artisan Show....and was I going?.... never heard about it and not even sure what it is.. would you enlighten me please. Many thanks my friend, Nettie xx

chris said...

This is a beauty, and so so special.
hugs chris xx
thanks for joining us in the Sir stampalot challenge

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Daniele,
I think I will be doing the same as you and buying a printer with separate colour cartridges once my current ink runs out. I hope you are getting on with your new printer.
Your card is gorgeous and your colouring is superb.
Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

craftyb said...

gorgeous card...your bear is adorable and you coloured her beautifully! Thanks for sharing your take on Crafty Creations sketch! bx

Unknown said...

This is pretty, love their images, have fun with the new printer

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OMGoooosh:) I love it!! Great details all over--and this card just flows!!! Sweet sweet image and beautiful coloring:) Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:) Love it!

Sally H said...

Beautiful!such a sweet image! Thanks for sharing your summery creation with us at Sir stampalot this month!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely design. Love the image such a sweet bear with flowers. Adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC.

Lynn Stevens said...

omg I could just pinch those sweet cheeks! Adorable

Hannapanna said...

Beautiful card. Super cute image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

Ruby said...

Really cute card for our challenge this week, great use of our colours! Love her gingham feet! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!

Donna said...

Such a wonderful card and lovely design just perfect for our Summer theme at Crafty Calendar this month! Thanks for joining in the fun with us :) Donna x

Francesca said...

A wonderful card , thanks for joining us at sir stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Geraldine said...

That little bear is so cute. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining the BTC&G challenge this month. Good Luck!
Geraldine