Friday 30 July 2010

Graduation congrats...

As you know my blue haired son graduated last week so I made him a card .....now the card is probably a bit too cute for a guy but it was sent as a bit of fun as he kept reminding me that he expected a hand made card not a brought one.......so I coloured this with the colours from his robe and added the blue tail for the colour in his hair. Papers are from Cuddly Buddly and the image was a freebie digi download from Dustin Pike.





colour inspiration

Challenges
Charisma .....something with a tail.
Simon Says ....going dotty.
Creative inspirations......animals.
totally Gorjuss.......congratulations.



5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

great card and congrats to your son. Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations

Netty said...

Daniele, such a great fun card, love it. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Nina Macaulay said...

Sweet card!
Thank you for playing along with Totally Gorjuss this week, good luck!

Hugs Nina

stephanne said...

Cute, but not tooooo cute, lol, perfect for the occasion and your son is right, no store-bought cards allowed!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations this week!!
Stephanne

Paul said...

Awesome, I love dragons. I was last minute with my entry at Charisma Cardz this week and it's only now I'm managing to take a look at what others did. Thanks for the inspiration and letting me come and look at your blog.
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/